Personal experiences of spirits and poltergeist

Do You believe in Life after death? Are there logical reasons why we should live on? Do you have a personal experience of life after death you would like to share to help people bridge that gap of understanding that can only be come from experience? Help develop a greater understanding of that greater part of life we find hard to rationalise by making a contribution.
Martin E. Moore

Personal experiences of spirits and poltergeist

Post by Martin E. Moore » 27 Oct 2017 16:39

This Topic has been opened to allow people to share their experiences of might be termed paranormal activity. I make it a point now to ask anyone I get to know (I tend to wait a few weeks :D) if they have encountered anything paranormal and i am always amazed the stories I hear. I would go so far as to say over 40% of the people I speak to have some story to tell and in many cases they have never shared it with anyone else prior to that. However, sharing such experiences is important in getting out a very important message that "there is more to life than what we see." Feel free to share your experiences with an open minded community and in so doing you can contribute an ingredient to that soup of knowledge that tells a tale of something greater.